On white edition for a month... Stool issues. Please help?

I’ve been on Huel white edition for a month now, take about 1 or 2 shakes per day (2 scoops per shake) and what I noticed is that my stools have been… Weird.

I don’t know how else to describe it but it’s like I have a “sandy stool”, it’s not completely solid and I notice tiny grains in it, just like in the powder, like they’re not fully digested.

Can someone help me why is this happening? Am I intolerant of gluten or something else in it? Should I try gluten free white edition or black edition instead?

My eating habits have been all over the place my whole life but I really want this huel thing to work cuz it’s so convenient and pretty affordable. Tnx guys.

Could the tiny bits be from the flax seeds?

Hey there, really sorry to hear about your symptoms!

Did the changes to your stool begin at the same time as you began consuming Huel? And have you tried putting your Huel consumption on pause to see if your symptoms subside at all?

If you’re concerned, I would also suggest having a chat with your doctor to rule out anything medical, and to discuss the possibility of a gluten intolerance, as they’re best placed to discuss this with you with your medical history in mind :blush: