Please please please for the love of god can you guys replace the pasta pieces contained within some of the Hot & Savoury Meal Packs with either a different type of pasta that softens a lot more easily in hot water at a standard kettle boiling temperature or with something else entirely.
No matter how hot the kettle boils, or how much I stir it up, or how long I wait, there’s always a bunch of pasta pieces that have either only partially softened or have barely softened at all and it’s like crunching through hard pieces of plastic in my food. It sometimes causes pain in my back molars which are fairly sensitive and I just can’t enjoy eating it at all. I have to either choose between raw dogging my way through it with a grimace on my face, or take my time to remove the problematic pieces from my mouth and put them into a discard pile.
I thought my kettle was inadequate and actually bought myself a new one just for the sake of trying to make the pasta more edible. It didn’t work.
Also I didn’t want it to have to come to this because everything else about these meals I liked, but I also unsubscribed from my fortnightly deliveries because of this plasticy pasta problem. For a premium product at such a price point, this is not acceptable.
Please make changes improve this product to make it more enjoyable and edible.
Hasta la pasta ![]()