Peanut Butter Flavour Boost

New to Huel and the flavour boosts not sure if anyone has had a similar experience but I get a really banana-y smell and taste from my Peanut Butter powder. At first I thought this might be the stevia, but having tried the other flavours I bought only this one seems to be different.

Wondering if anyone else can confirm if it’s just me, or if there’s a problem with my bag?

Thank you :slight_smile:

I can’t comment helpfully, but if peanut butter and banana flavour came ready I’d definitely buy it! I’ve only tried the pb flavour sample sachet and it was only pb flavour, just too weak for me, though maybe I just needed more.

Hey there, thanks for joining the forum! Weird about your peanut butter flavour (this is the Flavour Boost right?). It absolutely shouldn’t taste banana-y, but I guess we do all perceive flavours different, particularly flavourings. If you get in touch with the CX team on team@huel.com I know they would love to help you out.

Thanks @Tim_Huel I think it might just be me you know. It tastes of peanut butter when I dipped my finger in it!

As an aside I’m coming up to the end of my 1st week of Huel now, (2 Black and 2 Complete Protein per day, fruit and nuts as a snack, and a proper dinner) and so far it’s working really well for me. I’ve dropped a couple of lbs but more importantly my energy levels have been really consistent, no spikes or crashes.

My digestion has been the best it’s ever been too. (Won’t go in to too much detail here, but if you know - you know!!!)

The Chocolate Fudge Brownie Complete Protein is my favourite, and the salted caramel Black.

I have tried the PB flavour boost in the past, but it just didn’t taste like PB at all. Luckily, one of the cheaper supermarket chains in Spain release a 3€/200g bag of defatted PB powder and it is just delicious in combination with Huel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.