Ready to Drink - fridge requirements

Hi

I tried the Chocolate Ready To Drink the other day from J.Sains and loved it.
Bit of a stupid question but I couldn’t find a definitive answer on the website, I was contemplating adding a couple of boxes to my order from here, however, it wasn’t clear if the bottles always needed to be in the fridge or can be stored in a cupboard until ready?
I don’t have the space for more than 2 in the fridge, let alone 24 (minimum qty).

Many Thanks!

No, you only need to put them in the fridge if you want to chill them before serving. Many of us serve them at room temperature with no chilling.

It states on the bottle - Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Best served chilled. Once open refrigerate and consume within 12 hours. Shake to wake,

So, you can just store them in a cool dry place (not sure how many hot wet cupboards exist anyway).

1 Like

Thanks! I’d thrown the bottle away before deciding to get more online and it’s not stocked anywhere local to me

1 Like

I’m not sure a fridge is officially classed as a cool and dry place, considering how much moisture there is inside a fridge.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.