Refrigeration and Blender do the trick!

I had been having a problem with the grittiness and thickness of Huel. I was using three scoops (96g) and lots of water to no avail. I came to the forum and found that refrigerating and blending could help both issues. I tried refrigerating first while waiting on my Nutri Ninja blender to arrive, and refrigeration helped tremendously with the grittiness but it was way too thick. Today, I got to try putting my Huel in a blender and it made a complete difference in the thickness too. I can easily drink my Huel now! Next is enhancing the flavor from plain Cheerios.

3 Likes

Blending and refrigerating makes a massive difference to me, when at home I enjoy the luxury of these two things but when working away I have to forgo the blender and just hand-shake and refrigerate and there’s a big difference.

My new fave “raw” (i.e. no added ingredients) Huel is Coffee + caramel flavour boost - 3 scoops of Huel, 1 teaspoon of flavour, ice cold water to the top of the “Huel” label on the bottle, blitzed for 30 seconds and refrigerated overnight. It’s like a milkshake-cum-latte and it’s absolutely lovely.

1 Like

Don’t think I’d fancy a cum latte.

7 Likes

Full of protein

5 Likes

And I debated using “cum” in a post and thought it was a little more mature a forum, glad to see I was wrong :rofl:

5 Likes

You just had to.

4 Likes

You could always use the slash symbol, but even that has some alternative meanings :smile:

4 Likes

Is that like a crash cymbal for incontinent drummers? Boom Piss / Boom Tish.

2 Likes

Slash symbol ???

Thought it was Prince who changed his name to the symbol ??

Slash is an excellent guitarist … :+1:

2 Likes

I would see a Doctor if I was you, you may of caught a sexual transmitted disease from your blender.

1 Like

I have one of the spring sphere things from an old protein bottle. That makes a huge difference when shaking it.

1 Like

Totally this. Bought a cheap blender and put my Huel in the fridge after making it up the night before. Started making it with milk, thinking it would be too watery, but quickly discovered water is enough. Seems to be going really well so far. Very impressed and still to experiment with the flavour boosts.

1 Like