Removing The Artificial Taste Of Berry Powder

Agree. Berry RTD is lovely and nothing like berry premix.

2 Likes

I had a feeling you’d like berry RTD @Bee :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Add a whole bottle of Dave’s Insanity sauce. Fixed.

1 Like

Why don’t you try that first and let me know how it goes. Thanks in advance :smile:

1 Like

Yes I agree the RTD is nice, I have just ordered a bag of Choc and a bag of Mint Choc and added a bottle of RTD Berry and a Vanilla bottle RTD.

1 Like

I’d recommend you don’t try branston pickle…

5 Likes

Lol I just had an email saying my order is dispatched and I clicked on the tracking number and it says the parcel has been delivered and Albert ( no idea lol ) signed for it on February 19th 2019. It’s been updated now obviously just slow updating from when the tracking number was last used, all good now :+1::laughing:

1 Like

It’s only popular because Huel is a growing business and first time buyers see berry and think “oooh, that sounds refreshing and healthy”. Not one person has ever bought it twice, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to be edgy.

4 Likes

This was me exactly.
First order I bought one berry, one new vanilla and one UU. If I hadn’t bought uu I wouldn’t have bought huel ever again because the other two were so bad.
It bothers me that the website so strongly recommends against UU. For me, it’s the best and only.

:joy: there are a few people who claim it’s their favourite flavour. I’d be interested to know how many repeat berry-ers there are though.

6 Likes

It’s weird that they say “Vanilla is the best choice if you would like a neutral flavour to add your own flavours to.” It’s the best choice if you want your own flavours to also taste of vanilla.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. New vanilla overpowers everything.
UU and / or original are the best to add your own flavours to.
New vanilla is nice with coffee or mint-choc but that’s it !

4 Likes

I bought a second bag of berry because the first bag sort of grew on me towards the end of the bag. However, I then struggled to get through the second bag.
I really like Vanilla, also Original, UU and coffee. They all go well with other flavours or can drink them on their own.

2 Likes

The first bag was probably contaminated with something nice.

4 Likes

Branston Pickle perhaps?

4 Likes

Branston pickle and berry. Blech :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

With all the reactions on the forum here I don’t think I’ll ever buy berry :wink: I just received a bag of U/U though… :slight_smile:

I saw someone on FB saying they like berry cause it tasted like healthy Fristi (or is that just something we have in Belgium)?

1 Like

That’s not widely available in the UK. The closest thing we have to berry Huel is probably Domestos.

4 Likes

I don’t know that one, it may not be widely sold in the UK. We had My Frosty, but that usually brought joy to someone’s life, not sadness. So it’s not like berry Huel at all.

2 Likes

I’d love that, with a hint of roundup

3 Likes

All of this talk has tempted me to add some Berry to my sub. At least I’m prepared… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes