Rubbish Huel Customer Service

I’ve been a subscriber to Huel for nearly 10 years, usually without too many teething problems with delivery or delays - till now! I can see from the DPD tracking system that here is a “problem” and the subscription has been stuck in their warehouse since 9/9. So far Huel Customer Service has done nothing to help, apart from system generated emails and I’ve sent several emails. Now trying this forum out of desperation.

Does the Customer Service team exist or is it now just an AI assistant that can’t really resolve anything? My Huel order number was Order #8179905 The DPD details are below:

Consignment Number Sender`s Reference Shipped Date
3614079903 128212904 08 Sep 2026

Hey! Yes, I know it’s not ideal but the customer service is not rubbish it’s just going through a rough patch.

The team are doing everything they can to get back to giving the best customer service they are renowned for. As for this order, I’ve looked into this and can see a replacement was processed today.

I’ll keep an eye on that and make sure there is no hiccups!

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Yes, my Huel subscription arrived yesterday along with an email apology from a Nathalie from Huel. I was not aware you were experiencing wider customer service issues. Glad to hear it is getting back on track. I’ve been a subscriber for many years and have been happy with your quality, product lines and punctuality/service etc, etc. Again, thanks for the focus you provided.