Saw this on reddit, dont recognise the packaging?

I appreciate you don’t like them, thanks for the feedback! We share a ton more content to add value and inform and entertain. We often get thousands of entries on our competitions, so they do work, but as I say I appreciate that not everyone likes them.

We love a bit of recipe content, people are very quick to suggest it but in general the recipe content doesn’t perform well in terms of engagement unless it’s something more unhealthy like an oreo Huel. It’s a difficult balance as well because it can confuse people who buy Huel for convenience.

That’s correct! 120 Hueligans will win!

There’s a few comments from you guys here asking why we haven’t mentioned the event on here. We had to keep numbers low because of the pandemic and those that attended would have seen how much planning had gone into ensuring the event was socially distanced and safe. Of course we would have loved to invite all our Hueligans and have had a massive party! But there’s a pandemic, so we had to keep it low-key.

I can sense some frustration about us not ‘announcing it’ formally :man_in_tuxedo: :scroll: I would reiterate what the guys have said below. We’re building interest. From tomorrow, as long as you have signed up for early access, you will be able to get Huel Hot & Savoury. If you haven’t signed up then you will have to wait until next week. We want to benefit our most engaged and loyal customers (that’s you guys!) by giving them early access. So for those frustrated by not knowing what’s happening, just sign up and all will be revealed tomorrow.

(what these guys said :point_up_2:)

Haha apart from it doesn’t come in a pot and doesn’t contain noodles!! But you pour over hot water yes! Hot & Savoury is a delicious, warm, nutritionally complete meal packed with rice, lentils and quinoa, bursting with herbs, spices and great flavour, with all the nutrition you expect from Huel.

1 Like