Saw this on reddit, dont recognise the packaging?

I found the nutritional info https://imgur.com/EyvEO5h

It really looks great! Very similar to Huel 3.0.

2 Likes

First review is already up on YouTube: Huel

2 Likes

Well that looks pretty appetising to me. Would definitely give the tomato and herb one a try :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ah man I’m super excited about this! This would be a real game changer for me when I’m away for work!
Also, really want one of those chili logo t-shirts!

1 Like

Here’s a Reddit thread about a “launch event” with some new flavours/new product.

But there’s no mention of this on the Huel site! Huel team, this is a bit disappointing - one should be able to rely on the Huel site as the first source of information for all things Huel. It should appear there first. Or at least at the same time as other social media and launch events and stuff.

4 Likes

I kind of disagree, the mystery and fun around the reveal this time has generated so much excitement. When the official reveal comes this week the masses will know all about it, but until then you need to do some digging which I think is great!

So this is essentially similar to a pot noodle but vegan with balanced nutrition? The tomato and herb sounds ok. I do not use herbs in cooking as I prefer more traditionl tasting meals. I’m not sure about Thai green curry. I have not heard of this until recent years yet alone tried it.
That said the prospect of hot, savoury huel adds more variety and flexability in the use of Huel.

I thought that, but looking at how watery people are making not I’m leaning more towards cupasoup.

Definitely looks like it’ll be nicer with less water.

most brands don’t do this - especially for new product launches as opposed to range extensions - building up the hype and trickle feeding info beforehand generates far more interest. Look at Apple for example.- the website and store is literally the last thing to be updated after the months of leaks, teases, insider reveals and finally shows and then we all go out and buy their old products repackaged in new clothes.

Social media is Huel’s main outlet for promotion so it makes sense that most of the info is there. Clearly it works - I noticed on one of Julians posts he mentioned that he met someone there from Denmark had registered and flown over just for the launch.

1 Like

This was our very own @RyanT!

2 Likes

ah! - you managed to get there too!

1 Like

Certainly did, was a blast! Pretty cool to put faces to names. Historically could never make the events as I lived out west in Wales, but live much closer to London now so can hop on a 20 minute train and be there. :grin:

4 Likes

I couldn’t make it for various reasons but glad you all had a great time :+1:

I would loved to have gone but Greater Anglia were playing silly buggers with the trains - bus service only between Norwich & Ipswich both ways that weekend :confused:

For anyone interested, I screenshot the neutrino profile. I’m not sure on the 10% sugars though

i’m just about to switch my dinners (salad with meat, some carbs) for Huel. Would this be a better choice nutritionally or Huel Black? Or it doesn’t really matter? :slight_smile:

I appreciate you don’t like them, thanks for the feedback! We share a ton more content to add value and inform and entertain. We often get thousands of entries on our competitions, so they do work, but as I say I appreciate that not everyone likes them.

We love a bit of recipe content, people are very quick to suggest it but in general the recipe content doesn’t perform well in terms of engagement unless it’s something more unhealthy like an oreo Huel. It’s a difficult balance as well because it can confuse people who buy Huel for convenience.

That’s correct! 120 Hueligans will win!

There’s a few comments from you guys here asking why we haven’t mentioned the event on here. We had to keep numbers low because of the pandemic and those that attended would have seen how much planning had gone into ensuring the event was socially distanced and safe. Of course we would have loved to invite all our Hueligans and have had a massive party! But there’s a pandemic, so we had to keep it low-key.

I can sense some frustration about us not ‘announcing it’ formally :man_in_tuxedo: :scroll: I would reiterate what the guys have said below. We’re building interest. From tomorrow, as long as you have signed up for early access, you will be able to get Huel Hot & Savoury. If you haven’t signed up then you will have to wait until next week. We want to benefit our most engaged and loyal customers (that’s you guys!) by giving them early access. So for those frustrated by not knowing what’s happening, just sign up and all will be revealed tomorrow.

(what these guys said :point_up_2:)

Haha apart from it doesn’t come in a pot and doesn’t contain noodles!! But you pour over hot water yes! Hot & Savoury is a delicious, warm, nutritionally complete meal packed with rice, lentils and quinoa, bursting with herbs, spices and great flavour, with all the nutrition you expect from Huel.

1 Like

Hm. Bit of feedback: I had no idea about this early access thing. I’m signed up to the Huel mailing list and have had mail about the upcoming product, but no mention of this (or much else that’s been dug out on this forum or on Twitter). I’ve gone onto your site every few days to look for any information, but that link doesn’t seem to be broadcasted anywhere on the main page or in About or Guides & Articles. Not within your gift, but I’ve also been Googling “Huel news” every few days, including filtering on recent articles, and found nothing. I couldn’t be much more of an engaged and loyal customer… but I don’t use social media (and I’m guessing everything’s on Facebook only).

I’ve signed up now, if it’s not too late anyway.

@Tim_Huel what’s the shelf life on these Tim?