Saw this on reddit, dont recognise the packaging?

onion - or at least onion powder - appears in some degree or other in just about any savoury retail product you can buy so I wouldn’t read too much into that :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. Some my guts can cope with, others not so much or not at all.

I love onion and garlic, but it would be quite funny to make them developing an Unonioned version (which has no sense to think of)

@Tim_Huel dont take us seriously

Huel pasta

Isn’t quinoa devoid of nutrition? Along with lacking taste, texture… or anything really. What even is it?

1 Like

I love onions, I use them every time if I’m cooking something savoury. Besides that, the health benefits of onions are massive!
It’s great to hear that Huel is planning on using onions in some form. :slight_smile:

You joking fella? It contains all the amino acids, high in protein, and very tasty if you cook it correctly.

4 Likes

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2014/01/06/quinua-llega-hasta-la-nasa-pero-se-aleja-de-los-consumidores-andinos#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20FAO%2C%20quinoa,healthy%20and%20easily-grown%20food.

Yeah I thought quinoa was a bit of a so-called superfood

1 Like

I love onions too, or used to. Unfortunately, I suffer from IBS so onions and garlic are a real problem to me. I substitute chives or asafoetida for the onion taste in soups and stews which I make from scratch and use Massel’s 7’s stock cubes. I even make my own curry powder.

not so tricky :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s POISON?!

8 Likes

Pft, I don’t buy the lies from Big Quinoa

2 Likes

Prison?

Huel expanding into the prison food market?

1 Like

Oh my god. Striped black and white. You’ve got it, rike.

1 Like

biscuit craving = Oreo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying the teasers, it’s cruel I know but we’re having a great time! :smiling_imp:

Make sure you head to our social pages and enter your answers as we’re giving away a lot of our new product!

30 winners on @ huel Instagram
30 winners on @ huelusa Instagram
30 winners on @ huel Facebook
30 winners on @ huelusa Facebook

over the course of yesterday, today and tomorrow! So get involved!

3 Likes

Can we just comment in just one post? Or has to be in every post?

1 Like

One post, comment your answers, tag a friend and make sure you’re both following us.

Careful with that. Asking people to tag a friend as part of their entry is against Facebook TOS. Great marketing, but could get your pages pulled.

1 Like