Scoop for Huel Black

I’ve been using v3.0 powder for a while now. I’ve just ordered my first bag of black edition. I can see on the bag it refers to lower weight (90g vs 100g) scoops I think? Is there a ‘Huel Black’ scoop which is different to my v3.0 scoop? Thanks!

Nope. One scoop for both.

1 Like

Thanks hunzas. So you just end up making a higher calorie drink with Huel black? If you use the standard scoop.

To be honest scoops aren’t accurate anyway so it’s just a few calories here or there which don’t really matter too much. Personally I always weigh my Huel rather than scoop it and it’s a habit I’ve had since I first started using Huel but to answer your question, yes it would overall lead to higher calorie meals.

2 Likes

I always weigh mine too and just treat the scoop as a convenient way of getting powder to shaker. If accuracy isn’t a problem to you then a couple of level-ish scoops is near enough.

1 Like

I think Black is lighter than v3.0, so two full scoops are 90g for Black and 100g for v3.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.