Skin condition advice

Hi, i have read many posts on here about Huel and how for some of you it has helped with existing skin conditions but others have found the opposite. What is everybody’s opinion in terms of health benefits. I am going to give it a try anyway to feedback my experience, but i am curious to see what you people have found.

Thanks.

I’m no expert, but I guess it depends on the causes of skin issues. For example I have, among other things :smile:, a dermatitis which is particularly bad during summer, but Huel didn’t improve the situation because I guess is not related to nutrition. Other problems are related to nutritional deficits, and Huel can certainly help a lot.

That’s why there are so many different experiences. I don’t think Huel can directly worsen things, unless there’s a latent allergy triggered by some ingredient. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huel is not a replacement for proper skin care. But often eating less greasy stuff can go a long way towards helping certain skin conditions.

Drinking Huel does not mean you should bot take a trip to Lush and treat yourself to a face mask though.