Starting my Huel adventure

Hi all,

First post and first time trying Huel. Mixed up a berry flavour in the blender tonight with about 600ml of water and 3 scoops. Had a little taste and was pleasant enough even with tap water. It’s in the fridge ready for breakfast.

Only trying it for breakfast in next few days and then will go to lunch too. Keep my evening meals the same as its usually fairly healthy stuff.

I’ve read a lot of posts about dodgy guts and drinking lots of water so am very prepared. Just a bit worried as going to the beach tomorrow and don’t wanna get caught short.

Hoping to lose some weight with Huel and hitting gym same as I have been. I’m 5’6 and 16 stone so got some to lose. Holiday to Corfu in June. Hope to lose a stone at least.

I tend to make mine with 500ml and 3 ice cubes - means I can make it first thing and not have to worry about getting it ready the night before :wink:

welcome, and good luck!

Well so far so good. Last week was a bit crazy because I was away from home for 2 days so didn’t have Huel with me. i did 4 breakfasts and rest as normal food.

This week I started huel for brek and lunch and normal dinners. I have had no adverse problems down below and feeling more energetic however I am always hungry abtu 2 hours after a huel meal. I drinking lots of water too but I just feel hungry. I am hoping it will pass eventually as I change my ways from stuffing my face all day to not eating much at all.

1 Like

So what did you have for breakfasts?

I always make sure I take Huel with me when I’m away from home, usually it’s business trips but I’ve also done it on short breaks like when my family and I went to Torquay for the Easter weekend, and I find it really easy to do; I just take my Huel, shaker and hand blender with me, have my Huel breakfast in my room and make up my Huel lunch to put in a bottle to take with me. It’s made life so much easier, I no longer have to worry about what I’m going to have or be able to find for lunch that will keep me on-plan

If you’re hungry are you eating enough calories?