Storage of Huel

…and often fail in my humour…

I thought it would be fine but I have an uncanny ability to upset people with text. I put the blame solely on them but decided to play it safe this time.

With reference to another thread which you’ll know which one, when you asked how much Huel was in my toaster I was going to reply and say it’s not a toaster it’s a vertical clamp based heating device for food based products…

It’s actually earlier in this thread…but yes texts and any social media posts really can be tricky if you don’t take care. I’m pretty tactless at best of times…don’t mean to be…just am…

1 Like

Are you going the Huel party?

I’d love to…but don’t think I’m going to be able to make it…why? do you want a +1 or just want to see if I get punched?

How about you?

1 Like

I know it’s old fashioned now but I do subscribe to the binary gender of male or female and you don’t float my boat.

Yes I am going. Really looking forward to it, which I don’t know if that makes me sad or not lol

Damn

I accept LGBTQIA - unless I am playing Scrabble…in which case its a not too clever hand (and only 7 tiles for the eagle eyed).

Alas I have a really busy month and am going to be in Wales, Southend-on-Sea (and Westcliffe), South Devon and not sure I can fit in Aylesbury…it’s a real pain to get to from here too. But I’d like to go really.

1 Like

Hunzas, thanks for the pointer for the storage bins. The 11litre one is perfect for two packets of Huel and room to shake it up.

Perfect and easy to scoop.

1 Like

Fantastic…glad it was a pro-tip. Maybe need to ask them for commission. LOL

Seriously though, may be something for me in the future…