Straight in at the deep end

SO I’ve just placed my order of Hule yesterday & I’m planning on diving straight it on 100% Hule to take away the need to count calories or think about food for weight loss.

I’m terrible at sticking within guidelines for diets as there’s often too much choice or too many ways to go wrong so I’ve ordered an entire months supply & intend on sticking with it for 30 days from when my order comes which should see me on around 1800 calories per day.

Any tips or advice before diving into something like this?

2 Likes

First advice would be don’t go in 100% straight away. Whenever you make a significant change to your diet, your body is going to have something to say about it but going in 100% won’t give yours the chance to adapt. We recommend that when you start your Huel diet, you first try replacing 1 meal with Huel, and then after a while (approx. 5-7 days) you could progress to replacing 2 of your daily meals (and then 3, 4, etc. if you want to go 100% Huel). This will allow your body to slowly adjust to Huel.

It is possible that when you start Huel for the first time that you will experience flatulence and irregular bowel movements, tiredness and/or cravings, depending on how healthy your diet was before. However, this will settle down as your body adjusts.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks Tim,

I’ve had 2 shakes today, no ill effect, slight headache but I doubt thats related. I’m surprised at how full I’ve felt today just from 2 x 114g shakes.

If I feel OK I’ll just dive in, if not then I’ll back it off tomorrow and ease into it.

Its only food after all, it there was any real risk involved in it other than farting for a few days surely it wouldn’t be for sale would it lol?

I’m happy I went with the full month rather than the trial pack as its quite tasty & a lot more satisfying than I expected.

2 Likes

It really is satisfying isn’t it! Absolutely, we just don’t want our customers to dive in too extreme and be put off by a rumbling gut. You seem like you aren’t too fussed so do whatever suits you the best. Keep us updated and good luck to you!

1 Like