Subscription interface idea

Subscription is really annoying, I order different items (protein, black, bars, RTD) at different snd varying intervals as my consumption varies with how much I travel, work patterns, preference etc. I’m sure others are the same.so I’m constantly deleting and adding things to my sub.it’s awkward.
SO
Why not just have a list of subscribed items with a tick box for “add to this order”?

3 Likes

I have a subscription but never ever order the same stuff twice in a row, so yeah, I’m down with that

Thanks for the suggestions guys @hunzas @Jeff_M :pray: I’ll pass this idea on to our systems team to see if this is a possibility!

1 Like

I’ve often found the subs platform a challenge when adding or changing a sub from one set of products to another. I think at some point in the past you used to end up with multiple subs as well, like one for powder, one for bars and one for RTD. I just upgraded my only sub using the build your own bundle for the first time and found the experience far better. Hopefully it’s as easy to remove things next time as it now is to add them. Good work on that team.

I did run into one bug though. I started off by changing my renewal date from 3 days time to tomorrow. I then upgraded to build your own and then added more products, but I noticed when checking it the renewal date had been changed to 10 weeks into the future from today, so I had to change it back to tomorrow. Maybe something the web team could check out.

I got this same glitch today. Upgraded to that Build-A-Bear thing yesterday, and set the date to today. Rechecked it today as I hadn’t received an order email, and the date was set to September. I’d blame user error if it was just me, but we can’t both be daft twats, right?

1 Like

Oh of course you did. Now who’s blowing what smoke up whose arse.

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like