Support horrible and no one responding

Emailed multiple times…first subscription order was a disaster. I did not receive any of the flavor boosters, samples or full packets. Also, instead of a berry, I received two chocolates. About to cancel whole account.

How do I get someone to reach out?

My first order number is 589174-US.

Hi Bradley - are you on the US? just asking because of your order code (this is the UK/Europe forums and there is a US one at https://discourse.huel.com) - there is a live chat option on both the UK and US websites which I believe is manned extended hours as well telephone options during office hours.

1 Like

This link is a general link. You guys do almost anything to keep people from connecting with you.

About to cancel my subscription and start posting valid fraud concerns.

Brad Ward

Please forgive any typos as this message was sent from my iPhone.

its a link to the US forum - you’re currently on the Europe one - i’m not one of the ‘guys’ I’m a regular UK customer and forum user trying to help - as I said there are live chat links on both the UK and US sites you can use for immediate connection with the Huel engagement team.

4 Likes

Sorry, don’t think the us has the chat. I am logged in now.

Thanks for the help though.

Brad Ward

its down on the bottom right of the webpage:

Hey Brad, sorry for delay in responding to your emails, I’ll check in with the team and see what’s happening. If you’ve emailed several times in a short space of time this won’t necessarily mean your email will be replied to sooner, the CE team answer enquiries in chronological order.

But do check out the live chat option as it’s really helpful for these situations. Regardless, our CE team will be in touch and no doubt sort out your problem.

Thanks for the reply, but a 6 day response is not acceptable and your webpage/forum is obviously designed to limit interaction. Where is the live chat located? I have been on the page and forum and do not see it. I am not the only person with that issue as there are quite a few postings of chat questions or poor support.

It took me posting in a public forum (that you limit) to get help. I expect this to be fixed as Huel currently owes me money due to the order shortage.

At the end of the day, the money isn’t a huge deal, but the lack of support is. If you want people like me to help you penetrate the US market, then you will need to take care of the existing customers as much as lure new ones.

I will stand by today, but I will mark the charge as fraudulent at 1700 today and cancel my subscription. 7 days is plenty of time to do the right thing.

Let me know when you have it corrected.

Brad Ward

I’m so sorry for this Bradley. I’m actually part of the Nutrition team not Customer Experience (CE) but I wanted to make sure we could get this sorted.

It looks like you ordered 2x chocolate Huel Powder, 1x vanilla, 1x vanilla, flavour boost sample set and flavour boost large pouches.

I’ve chatted to CE and your flavour boost pouches, sample set and berry pouch out to you ASAP.

Please let us know if the issue is still not resolved.

1 Like

Hi Brad.
I had a few issues when I first started, I’m not good with electronic communication but the guys from Huel are really good and helpful and importantly honest. Mistakes happen but they will sort it out, they won’t try to rip you off.
I’ve changed my title from poor experience to happy Hueligan. They really will sort out any problems. Bear with it and enjoy it.

4 Likes