Survey: What's your favourite plant-based milk with Huel? 2021

No and in Huel they taste wildly different.

1 Like

I think I was going off how Iā€™d imagine it to taste in my head rather than attaining to be factually correct here :smile:

and yeah youā€™re right @hunzas a coconut is not a botanical nut and is classified as a fruit, despite the FDA recognising it as a tree nut . . . good to know about taste differences in Huel though.

:+1:t2:

to be honest it was @Bee

Oh yeah my bad!! :grimacing:

I was simply letting you know that they taste nothing like each other because they are not related.

1 Like

I see! Sorry about that I clearly misread/misunderstood what you were saying. :confused: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pistachio milk is probably the only plant based milk I havenā€™t tried that is available in the UK. Think itā€™s quite low key at the moment.

Totally. You can get it from Borna which from what Iā€™ve seen, seem to be a respected brand amongst the plant-based community. Theyā€™re based in London.

Hereā€™s a website and Instagram link if you (or people reading this) donā€™t know already :ok_hand:t2:

This thread just isnā€™t going well Harry. @Bee is the last person you want to cross. John and I are cute kittens compared to Bee.

2 Likes

Yep. Never cross an ex Borg

2 Likes

@Bee

1 Like

Why not water?

TBH I have water with mine.

Water is stealing the homes of fish. Itā€™s not vegan friendly.

1 Like

Milk just makes it dreamy creamy. Water gives you exposure to the raw earthy taste of Huel (which Iā€™m fine with) but during bulks 500ml of whole milk turns my shakes into healthy milkshake :heart_eyes:

ooooh this is genius, Idk why I didnā€™t think of it before. I have a bag of black edition Iā€™m desperately trying to work my way through but havenā€™t found a combination that I like the taste of yet. Going to try mixing it with some chocolate oatly and see what happens.

1 Like

Milk with Huel?! Wow, that must be thick stuff!

The only artificial milk Iā€™ve ever heard of in this list is Soya Milk, purely because itā€™s offered on menus for people who are lactose intolerant. Iā€™ve obviously lived a sheltered life for the last 41 years :joy:

Hemp milk?! Is that like some sort of cannabis milk?

Nope. It. Is not cannabis milk. But it is probably the most eco-friendly milk.grows where other things donā€™t. Grown in the UK. Doesnt need pesticides and uses less water than most crops

1 Like