Survey: What's your favourite plant-based milk with Huel? 2021

Good morning everyone! I have been looking through the forum recently and found a few people mention what type of plant-based milks they enjoy in there Huel.

So I decided to create a poll to see which one, from obscure to most popular, are the go-to milk for us Hueligans.

Please comment on how much milk you add and to what flavour/edition of Huel you have it with. This will be fun! :smiley:

I personally love Pea Milk as it makes my Black Edition Huel super creamy and goes well with most flavours. The 2 flavours this milk goes best with for me is Banana and Vanilla :yum: these are somewhat neutral flavours yet, they have a little sweetness to them which balances nicely with the Pea Milk :yum:

• Oat Milk
  • Almond Milk
  • Soya Milk
  • Pea Milk
  • Coconut Milk
  • Rice Milk
  • Cashew Milk
  • Macadamia Milk
  • Tiger Nut Milk
  • Hemp Milk
  • Hazelnut Milk
  • Pistachio Milk

0 voters

Been vegan for 6 years and oat milk for me is normal milk at this point. I usually mix Huel with water but every so often I’ll mix with oat milk instead. I usually have 1/3 or 50/50 oat milk/water but I’m not very precise and don’t measure anything really.

I only use quinoa milk

Me too. I can’t believe he’s missed that one off the poll.

2 Likes

Bloody amateur if you ask me.

1 Like

@Coup @hunzas oh you guys, you do crack me up :sweat_smile: I did have to scour the internet when I saw this, to really see if this was possible, although it’s not available in UK supermarkets (unless someone can prove me wrong) I did find a recipe to make Quinoa milk!

Here is is :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. So easy to make your own, you don’t need supermarkets. Huel isn’t the same without a big gkug if it.

1 Like

That’s amazing! I’ve been plant-based for 2 1/2 years now and loving it! Hmmm interesting the more Oat the better I guess :grin: :seedling:

Almond is my normal milk currently as it’s what we tend to have most yet, I like to venture out to other milks too :chestnut: :peanuts:

Almond isn’t always the most ethical. My nut milk is locally produced and my wife swears by it.

4 Likes

That’s true. What nut milk do you get locally?
I’m based in the Bath area so if you know of anybody that produces nut milk near me, then I’d be very interested in exploring this option!

If you have a look on Grindr I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone locally who can produce you some nut milk.

5 Likes

Works for me

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be making my own then.

thanks all for providing a much needed Monday morning chuckle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I should’ve bloody known what I was getting myself into when you said this.

:sob: :joy:

1 Like

I never miss an opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

Almond (unsweetened) or Oats

Nothing can beat a nutty flavour of Hazelnut Milk :yum:

Hey there!! Man I have to try Hazelnut for sure. I’ve had coconut so I’m feeling that they are going to be relatively close.

But hazelnut and coconut are not really related though, are they? :thinking: