Thought whilst I was here I’d share the recipe for a super simple huel smoothie I regularly make for my fiancee and I.
Like I said, it’s super simple, but tastes great. This is for 2 people so just halve for 1 person:
- Fill a blender to 500ml of cold water
- Add 4 scoops (or whatever 2 full portions of your version is) of Huel
- Add 2 bananas (a third can be added for extra thickness)
- Add a handful of frozen raspberries or strawberries
- Add 3 icecubes to help keep it nice and chilled during blending
- (Optional) add 1 heaped teaspoon of peanut butter
- (Optional) add 1 tablespoon of honey
- (Optional, great for breakfast smoothies) Add 1/4 - 1/3 cup of dry oats
Blend until smooth, pour into a nice big glass (I use a chunky pint glass for mine) and enjoy!