The most awesome cookies ever

Guys, stop what you’re doing and make this cookies… these are the best the cookies in the world! I can die happily now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve based the recipe on the gingerbread recipe in the starter booklet. Here it is:

Mix 2 scoops of Huel Chocolate Premix with:

• 2 scoops of plain flour
  • 2 scoops of brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder

Mix the dry ingredients then add wet ingredients:

• 1/2 scoop olive oil
  • 1 scoop hazelnut milk

Knead, cut in pieces and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 8 minutes.

Let the cookies cool down after baking and enjoy!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Yum! They look good :yum:

They look okay but taste like there is an angel peeing on your tongue (Dutch saying, sounds really weird when I translate it :rofl:)

6 Likes

Wow! They look amazing!! Definitely will be trying these!

1 Like

I think I’ve been on the internet too long as a totally thought you meant internet cookies.

Today is gonna be a long day.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmm perhaps I’ll give these a miss then :thinking::face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Oh I have recipe for internet cookies as well:

constructor( private cookieService: CookieService ) { }

ngOnInit(): void {
  this.cookieService.set( 'Huel Cookie', 'Chocolate' );
}
6 Likes

Wait, @coup and @Ian42 tell me there are movies with that sort of thing on…!

4 Likes

Male, female or non-binary angels?

5 Likes

With those two you never know.

4 Likes

I’m more of a Javascript person

function setCookie(cname,cvalue,exdays) {
var d = new Date();
d.setTime(d.getTime() + (exdays2460601000));
var expires = “expires=” + d.toGMTString();
document.cookie = cname + “=” + cvalue + “;” + expires + “;path=/”;
}

1 Like

You inspired me to try making my own. I attempted Oat and Cherry cookies:

I think they need a touch more almond milk or butter as they are a touch crumbly but I’m pretty pleased with them for a first attempt.

100g Vanilla Huel
80g Oats
25g Caster Sugar
1.5 tsp Cinnamon
25g Melted Butter
25ml Rapeseed Oil
30ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
40g Sweet Pitted Cherries (chopped)

Mix all the dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients. Combine the two to form a dough. Add the cherries and mix through. Divide into cookie sized pieces and place on an oiled baking sheet. Bake in a fan oven at 160 for 15 minutes.
I made 9 cookies which MFP recipe creator tells me comes in at 120 calories each.

3 Likes

Can’t decide if your pseudo-code or this translated expression is my favourite thing about this thread… I want more weird Dutch expressions please!

1 Like

In that case, Google for Dutch sayings :joy:
Translated word for word, it often makes no sense.

It’s all double Dutch to me.

1 Like

I felt the urge to make cookies (as I had some spare calories in my daily allowance) so here is the latest batch

Oat, Cinnamon and Raisin this time
100g Vanilla Huel
80g Oats
25g Caster Sugar
1.5 tsp Cinnamon
30g Butter
30ml Rapeseed Oil
45ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
40g Seedless Raisins

Mix all the dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients. Combine the two to form a dough. Add the raisins and mix through. Divide into cookie sized pieces and place on an oiled baking sheet. Bake in a fan oven at 160 for 15 minutes.
I made 12 cookies which MFP recipe creator tells me comes in at 116 calories each.

Of course I carried out thorough quality control and can report they taste good still warm out of the oven. I had a second one to check :wink:

2 Likes