I have just made a batch of cookies using HUEL
They are Huel Cookies made with coconut oil instead of butter. They are incredibly soft on the inside and firm on the edges. Thick and fluffy
I have included the recipe for anyone else who wants to try , would love some feedback on them
Each cookie contains approx: ( based on producing 12 cookies)
Quite high saturated fat due to being made with coconut oil , but I’m going on the assumption that coconut oil is moderately better
Serves: 1 dozen
- ½ cup coconut oil (not melted)
- 3/4 cup golden caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups Huel vanilla 2.1
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 180degrees centigrade
- Add coconut oil and sugar to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Mix until combined, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in vanilla and egg. Mix until combined. Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl throughout.
- Meanwhile add Huel , baking soda and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet in two parts
- Portion out 12 cookies and place them on a plate. The dough can be chilled for an hour or two if you prefer a thicker cookie. They can also go straight into the oven and are just a tad thinner if you choose not to chill the dough. (I usually do not. I would test one cookie first and see how it turns out)
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an