Time to say goodbye

I had some of those problems with 2.3, too. What helped me very well was using a mouth shower, just with water without any additives. After all, these smells are often from the bacteria in the mouth, and their number must be significantly lowered this way. After using it in the evening, there is hardly any morning breath the next day.

Mine is put directly on the water tap, so no engine involved, it just works with the water pressure of the tap.

This mirrors my experience with Black. I don’t dislike it but something is missing the mark for me. I’m not getting any sourness or anything that tastes particularly bad but the texture just feels a little wrong to me and I’m just not as quick to drink it when meal times arrive.

1 Like

I’d never heard of that, but it looks kinda cool. You’re right that most bad breath is caused by mouth bacteria. I always brush the gunge off my tongue, but I’m intrigued by mouth showers now. :smiley:

Gutting to read this thread. We’ve got a lot of people loving v3.0 but I realise that change is change, if you guys liked Huel v2.3 before then we’d be hard pushed to. We hear you though and I’ve passed on the comments here.

However, there’s no need to look elsewhere as there is v2.3 available at the Huel Outlet here.

Thanks Tim; I’m not usually a whinger about change, but I’ve relied on Huel for so long now and I’m genuinely upset about changing. Huel saw me through dental work with braces and retainers, gall bladder surgery and my ongoing coeliac situation, and I was a fan right from the start. I do hope enough of us can make a difference to get some 2.3 reinstated, at least.

1 Like

I’m on the verge of having to quit due to death flatulence, when asleep! However I haven’t done any real tests if it is the new formula or my behaviour e.g drinking alcohol or other foods for dinner! May have to do some proper testing to assess!

I definitely find my bowels are worse are black than on 2.3, 3.0 i’m currently mixing with black but tomorrow i’ll be on pure 3.0 and can assess then, black doesnt agree with me at all!

1 Like

My testing up to now:
Lots of red onions (no huel no alcohol) :boom:
Huel 3.0 and alcohol :boom:
lol

What kind of alcohol do you drink? If you drink beer every evening then it will destroy your gut bacteria balance and cause really bad flatulence. I have seen an alcoholic hobo fart in a bus and it was so bad that the bus practically emptied in the next stop and it was winter with -15C outside.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I was just warming my seat. It was -15C

4 Likes

Haha! I drink red wine, beer and occasionally tequila. Usually once a week. Maybe 10-15 units.
So not great, but I’m guessing not to the level you’ve experienced.

Also, you sure that guy didn’t have something else going on. Book covers can be deceiving. Positively and negatively.

Also, you sure that guy didn’t have something else going on. Book covers can be deceiving. Positively and negatively.

A few years ago I went to Germany for a vacation and I drank beer every evening for an entire week. I can definitely recognise beer farts after that vacation. :joy: