Truck driver

I would like to say thank you very much to Huel I’m a long distance lorry driver and I like to keep myself healthy has the present moment I am out on the road for 3 weeks at time with Covin lot of restaurants and places to eat are closed so it’s a big struggle to find somewhere what is healthy to eat plus I have a disability which means lift in my wheelchair in and out of my cab plus myself 5 to 6 times in a day can hard work so eating snack food and junk food is not the best option plus I work stupid hours some days I can start work at 6 in the afternoon and work through the night and then there’s other times I go to bed at 3 in the afternoon and then start work at 1 in the morning so this does not help at all on your digestive system sleeping with a full stomach so after months of using and feeling much better I don’t feel at all lethargic uncomfortable when sleeping

Thanks Chris
20210427_190303

8 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing a bit about your story Chris, it’s great to have you here. Damn those hours sound, well, hectic. How do you get to sleep when it’s 3 in the afternoon?

So pleased you’re having Huel for those crazy shifts, I’m sure it’s keeping you topped up on those nutrients you need. What flavours are you enjoying at the moment?