Using Huel as a 'prepping' food solution

Hi guys,
I’m new to Huel but have been following for a while. Finally ordered my first months batch for the trail to see if it works for me and very much looking forward to it!
My question is related specifically to the shelf life of Huel powder. I have read that the general shelf life of sealed huel powder is around 1 year, presumably after which time it begins to degrade and lose its nutritonal value. Does anyone have any first hand experience of this, or is it more like a ‘best before’ date found in supermarkets?
Further, I am a moderate ‘prepper’, and like to be prepared for issues which may limit access to food, and huel seems like a very convinent way to stock pile a nutritious food source in case of an emergency. Does anyone have any experience with this specifically?
Finally, if the shelf life is limited to around 1 year for whatever reason, would there be a way to extend this myself? Freeze drying? Canning? Vaccuum packing?
I am by no means an expert on either prepping or Huel so just looking for some insight from any of you guys!
Thanks a bunch and I look forward to being a part of the forum!

(Expired sealed bags - would you eat it?)