Vitamin A and E ratios

Hey guys,

New member from across the pond. Been drinking Chocolate v1.1-AM for a week now. Tastes good, and for the most part this has been the easiest supplement to help me track my macros AND micros. A couple things are missing though - I’ve been searching the forum, but couldn’t find anything: anyone know the specific nutrient compositions for Vitamin A and E in Chocolate v1.1-AM? I can see the ingredients listed (Lycopene, Lutein, D-Alpha Tocopherol, etc.), but not the specific amounts

Hi @samhai - welcome to Huel.

The nutrition info for the current US version is on this link (US only) - this info should be on your pouch label too. Or am I misunderstanding what you’re asking?

1 Like

Hi James! I was referring to the how much there are of those specific micronutrient ingredients in a serving. Specifically, Alpha-carotene, Beta-carotene, Beta-cryptoxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Retinol/RAC for Vitamin A. For Vitamin E, the various tocopherols (D-Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta).

Hi - working off a 100g serving, the following are present:

• Vit A (as retinol acetate) 180mcg
  • Lycopene 1.2mg
  • Lutein 1.4mg
  • Zeaxanthin 0.1mg
  • Vit E as D-alpha tocopherol acetate - 3mg
  • There is the presence of other tocopherols but it’s not something we claim for (although we do lab test)

NB for clarity as this is the UK forum: this is for US v1.1 - EU v2.3 values are different