We are saying goodbye to our Flavour Boosts

or everyone has just bought it.

I use some of the old banana boost which I love, and that’s well out of date…still here.

2 Likes

You do look like a seagull though.

I’ve stocked up on the herring flavour boost. Wasn’t for everyone but it bas better than pineapple and coconut.

1 Like

When the Toffee FB was discontinued a couple of years back, I bought a few bags and I’m still getting through them as well, with no ill effects.

3 Likes

I still have some of that one as well. Not very much alas. There’s not really much in them to cause harm. Just keep them in a cool place in an airtight container

1 Like

Do you know if the expiry date would be different if the bags were unopened? Thinking of stocking up but I don’t get through them really quick so was thinking of leaving some unopened until I need them

Sorry if at any point I’ve used ‘best-before date’ and ‘expiry date’ interchangeably. The Flavour Boosts have a ‘best-before’ date. If you wish to consume them after this date then that is up to you, the main thing will likely just be a gradual loss of flavour.

1 Like

This is a pretty sad to me. i was enjoying having one large container for my huel powder and being able to change flavors without having multiple large open bags cluttering up the shelves or having to buy an entire bag just to dislike the flavor. this was the concept that made me like huel in the first place.

i get profit is the bottom line and y’all have to do whats right for the company. But, i just wanted to put my voice that i hope the options come back somehow.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a link to the outlet page? I can’t find it anywhere and want to check if there are any FB on there yet :slight_smile:

The outlet page isn’t live at the moment as there’s nothing on it. I’ll let you know if this changes!

1 Like

What a pain in the :peach:. Everyone suggesting to add fruit sounds good, but I moved to Sweden two years ago and a small box of strawberries is £5 and if they’re not mouldy when you buy them, they are the next day. Think the banana I bought last week was 60p, and at least it was yet to be colonised by anything visible. I don’t have a freezer so the over-priced sour frozen fruit isn’t an option. Suppose I could add the complete protein for flavour and factor in the extra 100 calories :woman_shrugging:t3:

Was really useful to take small tubs of flavours and one bag of coffee or chocolate for example for my summer fieldwork. I’m out for 8-10 weeks in really remote locations with no facilities, taking more than one main bag is not an option.

1 Like

I have seen “other compainies” doing flavour drops. I’ll probably try out a few of those when we need more.
I do add frozen fruit to my Huels. Is that an option?

Some of the flavdrops are really good. I’ve been using them as long as I’ve been using Huel (over 6 years).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.