We listen to your great ideas!

Hi Huelers!

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all the great ideas you have given us over the past few months. As a company we pride ourselves on our openness and transparency and love making you Huelers happy! Here is a list of some of the ideas you have suggested that we have managed to put into effect:

• Black t-shirts
  • Unsweetened & Unflavoured Huel
  • Less sweet version of Vanilla
  • Flavour systems
  • XXL tshirts
  • Payment by BitCoin
  • Subscription service
  • Black hoodies

I’m sure I have missed off a couple of items and there are some suggestions that are in the pipeline too. We hope to expand this list further and as ever you opinions are so valuable to us!

Thank you Huelers!

Team Huel.

3 Likes

When you say a less sweet version of vanilla, will this replace the current version or be in addition to it? I like the current version just as it is.

I think Tim is referring to the current version of Huel (v1.2), which reduced the sweetness of Vanilla.

Oh, sorry, I must have been having a stupid 5 minutes. When I read that I just quickly skimmed it and assumed it was a list of things they were working on and that particular line jumped out at me.

Of course, these are things that they are working on, DOH!

Maybe it’s time for me to get off the computer and go and have a lie down :smile:

@TimOfficeHuel you forgot the possibility to mix U&U and Vanilla pouches in the same order! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true, forgot about that!

And the improved pouch design.