Website shipping charge make no sense mofo

Yo @Charlotte_Huel

I just went to order some of the multivitamin drink, and the website lied to me.

It says that it’s free shipping over 40 squids, but when I go to check out it says I need to buy more shizzle to get free shipping over 45 nicker, so it expects me to add one of those horrid bars you can’t shift, or a bottle of RTD which I can buy down the road for 50p less in order to get free freight.

IT’S A SWINDLE I TELL YA!

I don’t need owt else, as I’ve recently bunged in my subscription order, so I think maybe the website should be updated.

Can’t believe it’s not been mentioned before, or if it has why it’s not been changed. I normally order over 40 bucks worth, so never noticed it.

1 Like

It sounds like this could be under build-your-own bundle to meet the mixed product minimum.

If you go through the product page this shouldn’t be the case (apart from the usual minimum box requirement)

Let me know if that isn’t the case!

2 Likes

Ah ok. Yes, I never order the same subscription every time so by default I go to the build your own bundle option…going direct to product is indeed 40 bucks minimum, Still a few pence under £40 for two boxes though, so I’ll need to add sommat…!

Cheerz.

1 Like

#scoopgate

3 Likes

couple of them bad boys in the bag £40.10

4 Likes

Puns, sweet puns

1 Like

What a n00b.

2 Likes

oh wow.

casecasecasecasecasecase.