Weight loss Again

Been back on Huel since the beginning of march lost 21lb.
I have used Huel several times before to lose weight and it’s a brilliant method only issue is i keep putting it back on every time i go back to regular eating :relaxed:.
This time determined to stay on huel at least 5 out of 7 days once at goal, but for time being will be on 7 days for at least 3 more months.

1 Like

Hey Kevin, it’s great to have you on board, thanks for choosing Huel. If you don’t mind I would love to give you some advice.

It’s important to look at losing weight and getting healthier as a lifestyle choice, not a short term fix. To gain weight you need to be eating more calories than you expend i.e. you have more energy going around for your body to store.

So, to lose that weight you need to eat fewer calories than you expend, i.e. using that energy you’ve previously stored, which leads to weight loss, or ideally - fat loss.

However, if after losing weight you then return to your previous calorie surplus diet, then yes you will regain that weight.

So, back to my first point, being healthy is a lifestyle. So look to find a healthy diet which you can maintain. Once you reach your desired weight, which will take time, you can increase your calories slightly so you go into a maintenance phase. i.e. eating as many calories as you expend (approximately).

If this works for you then great :blush: however don’t think of it as a crash diet, it needs to be something you can maintain for the rest of your life and give you good eating habits going forwards.

Any questions just ask, also I realise I have massively skirted around some important stuff, but there’s more detail on our site

3 Likes