What's some good powder flavour combinations?

Given that the usual serving size is two scoops, nothing stopping you from getting one scoop from one bag and the second from another…anyone got any favourites? My personal pick right now is chocolate + banana (both V3). Though that said I’ve not tried all the flavours, and none of the black edition powders yet. Apparently BE banana has a stronger flavour? That’s something I’d be after when mixing up flavours.

1 Like

Yeah, BE banana and BE chocolate is fine but doesn’t really work because the BE banana overpowers the flavour.

Great combo! I would add Berry and Chocolate to that list too. You need to experiment with the amount as 1:1 doesn’t always work. Someone the other day tried Salted Caramel and Vanilla which seemed like it mellowed out the richness of Salted Caramel.

70g BE chocolate and 20g BE strawberry shortcake is like Black Forest cake. 500ml water because it thickens too much for me otherwise.

I use black powder,1/2 coffee and 1/2 chocolate-it’s perfect

I use BE, haven’t tried V3.0, but I mix S&C with chocolate.

I bought a bag of cinnamon swirl but I’m not that keen on it. I don’t want to waste it, does anyone have any suggestions for a flavour to mix it with?

I also have a bag of UU, which I started mixing flavour samples with but it didn’t really work as it required quite a bit of sweetner to make it palateable. Any suggestions on what to do with it?

I mix UU 50/50 with cinnamon swirl. Lovely.

1 Like

One scoop BE cookies and cream and one scoop BE strawberries and cream is my go to at the moment.

150ml Almond Breeze almond milk
175ml water
Refrigerate overnight

1 Like

Same - I’ve been mixing it up with 1:1 salted caramel which is really nice but the salted caramel goes with anything :heart:

or 1:1 with cookies and cream which is okay.

@Joop77 thanks Joop, I don’t have the cookies and cream or salted caramel flavours, I might try either the UU or chocolate.

I’m a huge fan of 1 scoop Banana, 1 scoop Berry. Just like a Strawberry Banana smoothie. :drooling_face: Otherwise Salted Caramel and Banana is great.

1 Like

So I’ve just mixed with 1 scoop cinnamon swirl BE with 1 scoop UU BE. Put it in a blender with water, oat milk, a couple of scoops of oats, a teaspoon of decaf coffee, a banana and some ice cubes. It’s not unpleasant.

Isn’t it a lot less water than the recommended 500ml? Isn’t it too thick?

I like it to be thicker, much prefer it that way. Definitely a plus point for me that it is more like a milkshake thickness.

Seems like peoples idea of the perfect thickness varies as wildly as people tastes though. Some like it thicker like me, some prefer much less so. I would say to experiment for yourself but that is my favoured technique.

1 Like

I noticed the same! For me for example, I use the suggested quantity (of milk though), a bunch of ice, to make it cooler, add the 2 scoops of powder, and then top it with water (depending on the shaker I use) to a specific level on the bottle (to make it less thick and - for me - easy to drink).

1 Like

I am always using vanilla (2/3 black edition) and chocolate (1/3, white edition).
The taste is just the best I’ve ever tried from huel

1 Like

I’ve been doing 1 1/2 scoop cookies and cream BE and 1/2 scoop Strawberry Shortcake BE.
Cutting the overwhelming Strawberry flavor with the C&C makes it taste like Cap’n Crunch Crunchberries cereal for some reason??
10/10 mix, would recommend.

1 Like

I love that this definitely required some trial and error, but you experimented until you found your perfect mix :scientist: :test_tube:

Oh boy, I just tried this one this morning (BE edition - both), and I’m in love! Thanks for letting me know of this combo!

So glad you loved it!!