Where is my order?

I’ve messaged on Instagram but I’m not getting a reply.

I made an order on 11th November and have still not received it or heard anything from yourselves, no attempted delivery, nothing.

If it wasn’t such a well known company with seemingly happy customers I’d wonder was it a scam.

My main reason for ordering was lack of money to make nutritious choices so now I have even less money.

Please can someone get back to me regarding this

You haven’t included your order in your above post.

I notice you only mention Instagram. Have you tried emailing the team on team@huel.com or using live chat on the website?

1 Like

I tried contacting Tim @Tim_Huel from Huel on Grindr re. my order and he blocked me.

8 Likes

Hey Fin, sorry for any delay to getting back to you, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can but there is just a lot more messages than usual due to some big changes to our fulfilment centres. Sorry again and we’ll sort this out ASAP.

Oh man, ghosting is so wrong!

1 Like

So is stalking…which may be his reason.

Hey @Tim_Huel,

Would it be worth posting an update on the fulfilment situation on the forum?

I placed an order on Saturday 23rd November, but haven’t received any communication beyond the order confirmation. I emailed team@huel.com yesterday but haven’t heard anything yet.

Same here. Ordered on 16th of November and have not heard anything or received anything even though I already send 3 emails to info@huel.com and support@huel.com.