Which flavour Bars would you most like to see in the range?

Yes, it is a Nakd bar flavour as mentioned by @bee beelow, and very nice too.

I see Nakd have just released a bunch of protein bars; not tried them yet, and of course their nutritional values don’t compare to Huel’s.

Nakd do a Bakewell tart flavour? I shall have to check that out! I love the cashew and pecan ones.

I used to buy a delicious Bakewell tart flapjack as a treat from a chain of health food shops. (Of course, it was mostly fat and sugar, so not remotely healthy, but it was lovely.)

Yep…for a few years now. Available from usual supermarkets.

Salted Caramel, though I’d settle for anything for a chance to try them in the U.S.

1 Like

+1 for Bakewell tart

1 Like

Salt and Vinegar

+2 Bakewell tart love it

I’d love a vanilla bar (just vanilla). Also, strawberry cheesecake, buy maybe that’s a little too much to ask for.

PS: long time lurker, first time poster, hi :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Join in the conversation, great to hear new voices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

EVERYONE DUCK!!

Welcome @vaticancameos I had to Google that lol

" Vatican Cameos is a codeword used between Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson. It originated in WW2 when a non-military figure would enter a military-base armed. Vatican Cameos would be shouted and everyone would duck. Having been in the military, Dr. Watson understands Sherlock’s meaning and does indeed duck "

4 Likes

Elementary ducky :sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

Great first post, I’d try a box of strawberry cheesecake

1 Like

Also I know Huel is allergen free but if there’s a nut-free way to do something snickers-y or peanut buttery I’d buy them by the pallet-load

2 Likes

Good point.

Bacon flavour. [Vegan version.]

Make it maple syrup & bacon flavour :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How about some savoury bars. MARMITE if I dare say

2 Likes

Raspberry & coconut maybe? Something going in a brighter direction than the choc/caramel/banana/coffee stuff, which all feels kindof samey.

3 Likes

As long as it doesn’t taste too much like Berry premix :smile:

1 Like

All of the above, without a doubt.

I voted for vanilla coconut but this sounds a great combination.

1 Like