Who's a very thick Hueler?

I was wondering about that! I bought the assorted 10 flavour pack but it doesn’t contain the rhubarb and custard :frowning: I’m actually really curious, I love the tartness of rhubarb and the custard makes me think it’s really creamy. Is that about right?

1 Like

Tastes just like that to me. I like it in Original or UU or a mixture of both.

2 Likes

I like that flavour boost too. 9/10

1 Like

I love my Huel thick. Usually 500ml of a water/milk (depending on the flavour) and 4 scoops.

1 Like

Refreshing to see something genuinely funny here!

Are you saying we need to up our game in the jokes department?

1 Like

That’d be me! I measure equal weights of Huel and water (so, for example, 75g Huel to 75ml (75g) water). I always have vanilla and it tastes like cake mix to me! I never ever make it runnier than that, I like to chew my food.

1 Like

Want to hear something really funny. BT. What a joke. I thought TalkTalk was shonky as a broadband provider, but they really take the biscuit.

Anyway, rant over.

Holy sh… That is not huel is concrete

1 Like

That makes two of us! I like your style @wildduck :sunglasses::+1:

Ha, that’s so true and it probably would make amazing polyfilla :joy::joy:

:smiley::+1:

I’m saying that the place has been overrun with “Haha lol DAE sexy sexes and euphemisms lol??” and “lol I did a sweary!!!”.

Long time since I’ve genuinely had a chuckle at a post before yours up there!

1 Like

Meh, my pension isn’t complaining.

Edit: In all seriousness, what’s up?

The engineers round here pinch more pairs than naughty schoolboys scrump apples.

I know your name is Phil, but didn’t realise your last name is Jansen. Have a word mate.

1 Like

Wait what are they pinching? :joy:

I make a Huel dessert every now and again. 3 scoops of either vanilla, berry or mint chocolate add minimal water, lots (and lots) of stirring, top off with some Huel granola and a squirt of zero cal syrup. It’s great - bit like Huel Angel Delight.

2 Likes

The copper pair of wires that feed my house it’s FTTC internet line and landline.

Glad you agree it is a joke.

I don’t understand? BT ( openreach ) own the lines and there replacing the old copper network with better and faster FTTC fibre to the cabinets and FTTP fibre to the premises. In fact they want to switch off the copper network and just have full fibre to the premises.

BT and Openreach are now also separate entities entirely :+1:t2: