Why do you use Huel?

I see a lot of people consume Huel to lose weight, so I was just curious to see if this is a big reason for eating and drinking Huel products. Hence my poll. So what is your PRIMARY reason

• Lose weight
  • maintain weight
  • Gain weight
  • Not fussed about weight. It’s taste and/or convenience for me

0 voters

“All of them” is missing :grin:

2 Likes

Sigh…and sigh again

2 Likes

You’re also missing:

• Medical reasons (IBS etc)
  • Veganism (falls under convenience I suppose, since there are apparently other ways to be vegan besides Huel, not that I’ve ever explored them)
  • Other dietary requirements (allergies etc)
  • Cost - Huel is significantly cheaper than all other lunch options for me in the middle of London
4 Likes

@hunzas well I am fussed about weight but my primary reason is it’s gluten free and convenient and healthy…
We need more tick boxes please

4 Likes

Other?
I have lost weight but that was not my primary reason for starting Huel
First off is health and convenience.

2 Likes

twigs and leaves.

3 Likes

I obviously didn’t think it out very well. I’ve got manflu…first time in years…pah.

2 Likes

Get well soon scary clown man

4 Likes

I use huel as a (perfect) post workout drink AND as a mass gainer : it allows me to add calories easily

sometimes the very very high protein is a problem as i reach my quota very quickly with huel

1 Like

Why do you have a quota?

Sorry i couldnt add more tick boxes after 5 minutes…without starting from scratch…

I put taste and convenience, but it was really for the nutritional benefits.

1 Like

I use Huel because I just want to be able to eat the same very simple tasty thing meal after meal and not have to worry about “variety” and getting all my nutrients in. Huel is great.

3 Likes

I am also voting using the nonexistent other category.

To help manage health condition by giving meals with balanced nutrition and easier to cope with meal plans that dont make me vomit for hours on end, and fits in to my vegan diet and makes sorting out my weight much simpler.

this poll is rubbish

3 Likes

It’s different.

1 Like

by different do you mean rubbish?

2 Likes

It’s man flu different.

2 Likes

I think he just got man flu from page 6 of his book of excuses

1 Like