Why do you use Huel?

…and just a teensy bit rubbish.

1 Like

Text book man flu?

3 Likes

I started using huel in order to track calories easier and lose weight. However I now continue to use huel for the convenience and nutritional benefits, so that’s what I voted.

I hope you’re collating all this data @hunzas :wink:

5 Likes

He’s having to use a pen and paper now though because his poll is so rubbish

1 Like

Even worse, now I’ve used up all the paper on my snotty nose, so I can’t make head nor tail of the poll results.

4 Likes

Look, for what it’s worth I enjoyed the poll.

3 Likes

I am gonna do a new poll, polling people about what they liked best about the poll.

11 Likes

For what it’s worth, I have another reason for using Huel! I struggle with keeping up my energy levels during marathon training so use Huel to help keep a nutritional balance and avoid afternoon lulls at work. It’s worked fairly well so far

2 Likes

Quick like fast food. Good like real food.

Personal quote, that’s Huel for me!

6 Likes

Cool, can I get a cheesy picture of you holding Huel now plsokthanku? We’ll put this quote next to it, we’ll sell billions, you can come with us on roadtrips selling Huel to the masses.

Homer%20bad%20amrketing

2 Likes

Mine is saving money.

2 Likes

Rubbish poll maybe but I use Huel to fart all day and night, no wonder climate change is getting worse.
Maybe have a Brexit poll and debate? and talk about Hoovers …

4 Likes

Don’t forget the big, green scoops.

4 Likes

I’ve been using my big green scoop for about 18 months now.IMG_5069

6 Likes

On topic… it’s convenience & knowing I’m getting at least one, though usually 2, nutritious meals a day when work/life/whatever usually gets in the way of that happening.

1 Like

Not saying I’m a little jeallous here now, but… no… nope… not saying anything :no_mouth: :rofl:

2 Likes

As per other comments, mainly to lose weight but also fits in with my work and lifestyle.

I can be a bit of a workaholic and sometimes struggle to break away from the PC to get a proper lunch. I can easily prepare Huel the evening before or morning for the full day - then have no excuse to skip a meal, something I would previously do. Then, when hungry would snack on crisps & biscuits etc.

Also, been away from home three nights a week, saves money for both evening meals and for lunch at work.

Generally eat with the family 2 or 3 nights a week if they are eating a healthier option and possibly a take away, but a small amount.

1 Like

Plain old laziness I suppose

4 Likes

IMG_3812
First reaction to your post, but prepare for it because I will take some better photos!

5 Likes