XL Shirt has a 48inch chest, not 42-44inch

20181112_165618

Hi guys,

I received my first Huel order, but instead of a t-shirt, you sent me a grey Huel tent.

I went over the forum before I ordered the size, and you were very clear that a (my) 42 inch chest would equal a 42 inch shirt. Well, my XL ‘42-44’ inch shirt is actually closer to 48 inches (see tent photo).

Is there any way I can send it back and get a size L shirt? At the moment it’s unusable, unless I decide to take up camping.

Cheers!

1 Like

It’s not even as though the shirt is too small to give you incentive to lose weight…assuming that is your aim…apologies if not.

FYI, I have a large and it measures exactly 21". That’s quite a big jump from L to XL.

He was talking t-shirts big boy.

3 Likes

I wish it was 21" as I would slap you around the face with it.

7 Likes

Think you missed the decimal point between the 2 and the 1 ???

That would make it 2.1" long which is not very long…?

That’s something I would pay to see! :rofl:

2 Likes

Which ???
The 2.1 inch or the ???

The slap. :wink:

Dirty girl Wendy lol :grinning:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Hey there, not seen this before. Looks like it could be mislabeled. Below is a XXL

20181120_120056

Really sorry about that. I’ve got another XL out to you as well as a Large, just in case.

Large

Hi Tim,

Top marks for the customer service.

I received the shirts today, but the other two XL’s were just as big as the first one. The one L that was in there fits perfectly though (photo attached).

I wore it to the gym today and it generated a few questions.

I can send the other three XL’s back if you want? Either that or I’ll hand them out to the bigger guys at my gym.

Cheers anyway.

2 Likes

Much better when you can read the logo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I understand why you didn’t want it roomy now! :wink::rofl:

1 Like

your carpet looks like ours. @huelguy

No problem chap, sorry to hear about the other t-shirts. No need to send back, perhaps use them to win favour with any XXLarge scary people in the gym :+1:

Wow, chest goals amirite?