Your perfect mix

I know people have different tastes with regards to quantities of ingredients to create the taste and thickness of their Huel shakes but I was wondering if like me people create their ‘perfect’ mix over a period of time which they don’t deviate from? (Maybe I’m just a tad OCD!)

After some trial and error I think it would be remiss of me not to share as I think it’s awesome!! I know people do have different tastes though and may not like mine and vice versa but would be interested to hear other people’s go to creations. I do like mine to be quite thick in consistency do may not appeal to everyone.

Mine is
200ml Almond milk
240ml Cold Water
5 Ice Cubes
100g Vanilla Huel
20g Peanut Butter Powder or tbsp of Peanut Butter
15g Cacao nibs

30 seconds in a nutri bullet and enjoy immediately. I have also refrigerated for the next day which works well too.

5 Likes

Do the cacao nibs break down enough to drink? Why not just cacao powder?

If blended they break down but mean there are bits throughout. Again I like this texture but others may not and prefer to use powder as you suggest.

2 Likes

300ml water
2 level (old style) scoops of 2.3 vanilla huel
Shake for 20 seconds
Done !

Occasionally add butterscotch or vanilla Monin syrup
And very occasionally add food flavourings

1 Like

My morning favourite is:

100ml almond milk
350ml water
2 scoops Huel Original
1 sack of instant coffee (Nescafé Mocca)

2 Likes

Maiby top it off with some cacoa?

1 Like

Have you tried instant coffee with cacao?

I pour water first, than add all of the powder and shake hard turning the shaker upside down a few time. I make a mix of 3 scoops (full and packed) with 500ml of water. The texture is nice and there’s not much stuff left on the shaker.

I didn’t like the mint chocolate, so now I’m waiting for the new chocolate taste and I’ll try it out with Almond milk.

1 Like

I have 3 scoops vanilla, 500ml water and a table spoon of peanut butter. Today I’m adding a scoop of protein powder.

1 Like

I’m not really a big coffee lover (in the minority I know! Haha).

1 Like

Yes, it’s nice not jaw breaking good as the following.

2X Huel

1X LARGE BANANA

11 gramm PB2

2 Likes

I know it means using a blender but I think the ice makes it so much nicer. Was a game changer for me.
Yet to try with protein powder also but I plan to.

1 Like

50g Unflavoured, 25g Original, 2 tsp decaf, 1 tsp cacao powder, 600ml water, 100ml Roasted Unsweetened Almond milk. That’s working quite well for me at the moment.

2 Likes

I totally agree! That’s a delicious combo!!

2 Likes

I forgot almond milk ( why do we call it milk?)
And cinnamon.

Add honey as a good hangover cure :ok_hand:

1 Like

I find Huel delicious (unflavoured and 25% vanilla ) and although I have a sweet touch I find it doesn’t need anything added except water. Would prefer it creamy but as I’m having i for health reasons try to add as much water as possible within limits. Sometimes there are lumps left but I even enjoy these as more huel to the water!

1 Like

My perfect mix would be 3 scoops of OV + 2tsp ‘Black and Beyond’ Coffee + 500ml water + 3 ice cubes.

Always reading suggestions, I’ve never posted one… about time I guess.
Into the Magimix…

400ml water, 2 scoop UnFlav Huel
1 scoop ON Platinum Protien
As a base:
Then, various “flavourings”:
2 t spoons PB powder
Or… 100g any fruit
Or… Hazelnut powder
… etc.

Add water to fill 700ml SippyCup to the brim.

Should add I’ve been in this since Feb, with 3-5 days a week weights ( dependent on shifts) - lost a bit of blubber, and lost a good 5kg quite quick, then slowly gained 3kgs of the Good mass since (waist size not increased).
Got to keep pushing on…
:blush:

2 Likes

I always add 2 scoops original, 1 scoop U/U on top of 600 ml cold water. Shake for 2 secs, then blend with an immersion blender. It’s the easiest way I’ve found to get it all smooth. Used to put in Cocoa powder, but I got lazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

30mg Frozen Acai Berry Pulp
20mg Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
100mg Huel Original Flavour Powder
250ml Unsweetened Vanilla flavoured Almond Milk
(add a few drops of essence if using natural flavour)
250ml Chilled Water

Creates a really velvety smooth blend with just a nice low level of sweetness. The acai pulp really helps break everything up and mix well in the blender – much smoother than using whole frozen berries. Usually pulse the blender a few times, let it settles a few minutes then blend on high until smooth and consistent appearance.

1 Like