Your perfect mix

If blended they break down but mean there are bits throughout. Again I like this texture but others may not and prefer to use powder as you suggest.

2 Likes

300ml water
2 level (old style) scoops of 2.3 vanilla huel
Shake for 20 seconds
Done !

Occasionally add butterscotch or vanilla Monin syrup
And very occasionally add food flavourings

1 Like

My morning favourite is:

100ml almond milk
350ml water
2 scoops Huel Original
1 sack of instant coffee (Nescafé Mocca)

2 Likes

Maiby top it off with some cacoa?

1 Like

Have you tried instant coffee with cacao?

I pour water first, than add all of the powder and shake hard turning the shaker upside down a few time. I make a mix of 3 scoops (full and packed) with 500ml of water. The texture is nice and there’s not much stuff left on the shaker.

I didn’t like the mint chocolate, so now I’m waiting for the new chocolate taste and I’ll try it out with Almond milk.

1 Like

I have 3 scoops vanilla, 500ml water and a table spoon of peanut butter. Today I’m adding a scoop of protein powder.

1 Like

I’m not really a big coffee lover (in the minority I know! Haha).

1 Like

Yes, it’s nice not jaw breaking good as the following.

2X Huel

1X LARGE BANANA

11 gramm PB2

2 Likes

I know it means using a blender but I think the ice makes it so much nicer. Was a game changer for me.
Yet to try with protein powder also but I plan to.

1 Like

50g Unflavoured, 25g Original, 2 tsp decaf, 1 tsp cacao powder, 600ml water, 100ml Roasted Unsweetened Almond milk. That’s working quite well for me at the moment.

2 Likes

I totally agree! That’s a delicious combo!!

2 Likes

I forgot almond milk ( why do we call it milk?)
And cinnamon.

Add honey as a good hangover cure :ok_hand:

1 Like

I find Huel delicious (unflavoured and 25% vanilla ) and although I have a sweet touch I find it doesn’t need anything added except water. Would prefer it creamy but as I’m having i for health reasons try to add as much water as possible within limits. Sometimes there are lumps left but I even enjoy these as more huel to the water!

1 Like

My perfect mix would be 3 scoops of OV + 2tsp ‘Black and Beyond’ Coffee + 500ml water + 3 ice cubes.

Always reading suggestions, I’ve never posted one… about time I guess.
Into the Magimix…

400ml water, 2 scoop UnFlav Huel
1 scoop ON Platinum Protien
As a base:
Then, various “flavourings”:
2 t spoons PB powder
Or… 100g any fruit
Or… Hazelnut powder
… etc.

Add water to fill 700ml SippyCup to the brim.

Should add I’ve been in this since Feb, with 3-5 days a week weights ( dependent on shifts) - lost a bit of blubber, and lost a good 5kg quite quick, then slowly gained 3kgs of the Good mass since (waist size not increased).
Got to keep pushing on…
:blush:

2 Likes

I always add 2 scoops original, 1 scoop U/U on top of 600 ml cold water. Shake for 2 secs, then blend with an immersion blender. It’s the easiest way I’ve found to get it all smooth. Used to put in Cocoa powder, but I got lazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

30mg Frozen Acai Berry Pulp
20mg Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
100mg Huel Original Flavour Powder
250ml Unsweetened Vanilla flavoured Almond Milk
(add a few drops of essence if using natural flavour)
250ml Chilled Water

Creates a really velvety smooth blend with just a nice low level of sweetness. The acai pulp really helps break everything up and mix well in the blender – much smoother than using whole frozen berries. Usually pulse the blender a few times, let it settles a few minutes then blend on high until smooth and consistent appearance.

1 Like

112g of u/u Huel
4g Huel chocolate flavour
6g of cocoa
80g of banana (from a stash of frozen cut bananas in a ziplock in my freezer)
15g of almond butter
300ml of water
Ice until the whole mixture reaches about 600ml

All in the shaker and blended with an immersion blender directly in the shaker. So delicious - though significantly more calories than Huel on its own :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of my combinations I came up with a couple weeks ago.

16.9oz (500ml) of water
100g (2x v2 scoops) of Vanilla Huel
2x servings (2x rounded teaspoons) of Folgers instant coffee
1x serving of Caramel Huel Flavor Boost.

You can probably use decaf coffee if you prefer. The reason I use 2 servings is because the directions indicate that a serving is used with 6oz (177.5ml) of water.

2 Likes