Yummy

So I received an email from a beauty product retailer yesterday advertising some new skin products. Ginger and banana…that sounded delicious but on drilling down it seems they are either ginger or banana, but it has piqued my taste buds, so I decided to make one of my Huel’s today banana and ginger.

Banana flavour boost is now my favourite…against my expectation…so just over half a teaspoon of that, half a teaspoon of ground ginger and 100g Huel uu in 500ml water. In fridge overnight and for lunch today it was fantastic.

Gonna be a regular on my Huel rota.

10 Likes

The big question is, however, did it make your skin beautiful?!

3 Likes

And can we get a before and after picture? :rofl:

3 Likes

Interesting, not just the taste though…
I mean the fact that you let the taste of your food be inspired by beauty products :joy:

3 Likes

I may not be beautiful, though Brad Pitt models himself on me, but I do have good skin, no wrinkles. People say I don’t look a day over 70.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uncanny. It is my younger brother.

1 Like

That actually sounds very interesting. I’m going to go an raid the NPD team’s cupboards and see if they have some ground ginger here.

@Ian42 it looks like you had a productive Sunday!

1 Like

Let me know what you think of it if you try it. I’ve had it a few times now…I like my Huel like I like my men. Ginger.

3 Likes