Banana pre-mix?

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere, is it a new product?

1 Like

You can buy it here: https://uk.huel.com/products/huel

7 Likes

I’m very tempted to order even though I’m not the biggest fan of banana! Can’t wait to see people’s thoughts on it

1 Like

Just added it to my next subscription (28th september) :smiley:

2 Likes

I missed out on that did that come out today? I put my order in on Sunday night for choc and mint Choc and didn’t notice it. Next order will be Banana then. Strawberry flavour next please @Dan_Huel :smiley:

1 Like

:scream: Awesome! adds to next delivery I asked about this in a huel e-survey last week? :joy::joy:

At about 1105 today! :banana:

Huel HQ rn.

3 Likes

I’m in nutrition so it’s not my bag. @EmmaOfficialHuel is your gal on this one.

1 Like

Even the smell of Banana makes me feel sick & gives me very bad migraines (been like this my whole life).

1 Like

Sounds yum! :yum:

Look forward to trying it.

Damn I just made a big order so I’ll have to wait until next month to try this. A banana is classified as a berry so this could be the beginning of the Huel Berry rehabilitation programme.

Are new products always released with minimal fanfare? There should be teaser trailers out a month in advance. A mysterious banana silhouette with COMING SOON flying out of the darkness.

Although maybe a shadowy phallic object paired with COMING SOON would send the wrong message.

5 Likes

Banana flavour boost is my favourite. I expected to hate it cos it doesn’t have real bananas in it…and I don’t like artificial banana flavours normally, but it is amazing. I’m in.

Don’t think I’d rave so much at a strawberry flavour premix tho, that FB is the worst.

1 Like

@Tim_Huel @Dan_Huel @EmmaOfficialHuel can you find out for me if the banana premix contains any real banana?

I love banana flavour but am allergic to real bananas!

Surprisingly, the banana boost wasn’t really my favourite even though I was expecting it to be (I love all the flavour boosts - I find the stevia sweetener much more suited to my tastebuds than the sucralose) as I love banana flavouring.
From experience though, all the premixes taste quite different to the flavour boosts, so I may love the banana premix !
As you know UU is my fav, but I also really like Original (mixed with UU), and mint-choc (this ones awesome).

I’m intrigued to try banana. And coffee.
So many flavours to try now ! :yum:

1 Like

Yay! Just replaced one U/U with banana for my upcoming subscription order :smile: Cool! I’m happy that you haven’t chosen strawberry over banana as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We use natural banana flavouring so unfortunately, I would advise against consuming banana Huel Powder

1 Like

:sob: okay
Thanks @Dan_Huel
Interestingly the banana flavour boost was confirmed not to contain any real banana !
I’m going to have to try the boost again - it often takes a bit of experimentation to find the perfect quantity and base powder :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, that’s interesting. There could be a marked change in flavour. Personally I love the flavour boost (dontcha know? I bang on about it nearly as much as @ChristinaT and cacao).

3 Likes

Like you, @hunzas, I love the banana flavour boost so have high hopes for the banana premix. Look forward to trying it when my order arrives next week.

2 Likes

The two do taste different, similar to how chocolate powder, flavour boost and RTD all differ slightly from one another.

2 Likes