Banana flavour booster

@Tim_Huel

This may seem like a wierd question, but are you able to find out if the banana flavour booster contains real banana?
I’m allergic to banana but have some banana sample sachets.

“If you’re allergic to banana why would you want to try banana??” You’re thinking

Well, I really love banana flavour!
And can’t eat the real thing
So would quite like to try banana flavour Huel!
But not if I’m gonna get ill…

The ingredients list just states natural flavouring… but this could mean anything.
Can you help?

1 Like

Confusingly, the Banana Flavour Boost doesn’t contain any ingredients derived from banana!

Go bananas :banana:

2 Likes

I don’t like the taste of artificial banana products, but I love real banana - probably something due to angel delight when I was a kid. In fact I was only telling @Coup the fact that I’d had a spare flavour boost single use sachet lying around for ages and used it at the weekend expecting the worst…anyway, I was actually very pleasantly surprised…it was, dare I say it, my favourite flavour boost to date…so much so that the next day I went ahead and ordered some…which according to the email I received should be here today or tomorrow.

Woohoo! Banana huel here I come

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my flavor boost - beer. It needs to include enough alcohol to make me shitfaced.

The obvious solution is to use beer in place of water (but maybe shake it over the sink!) - you may have to drink a few to get you shitfaced tho. Or also add a spirit of your choice

2 Likes

Haha I will try this someday and post my review… probably gonna regret it :joy:

My banana flavour boost arrived today, along with rhubarb and custard. Real banana doesn’t always agree with me but I love the taste.

I tried my first flavour boost today and it was banana. (I’m on day two and loving it so far) I don’t like fresh banana, but I love the artificial banana flavour - go figure. Anyhoo - it was AMAZING! Mixed it with original vanilla, three ice cubes and about 500ml water. I got the flavour sample packs to try them all, will defo be ordering some of that.

2 Likes

That seems a very unspecific delivery date. I think you need to make a thread about that to complain.

2 Likes

I will blame DPD… Even tho it is coming via royal mail

2 Likes

I used to love the butterscotch angel delight. I remember having it as a kid, it was one of my favourite desserts (along with lemon meringue pie) but we were so poor, one sachet was split between a family of 5 :cry:

2 Likes

@bee how’s the rhubarb and custard?

1 Like

I look forward to that!

1 Like

Do people still buy angel delight? I saw some in Morrisons. Don’t know how many units they shift. But butterscotch huel flavour boost. Bang. I’d have some

I hated angel delight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I thought the toffee huel was fairly similar to the butterscotch angel delight?
Although dont rely on my tastebuds - to me all those sweet sickly flavours taste the same!

1 Like

Love it! A little sweet perhaps with new vanilla but enjoyed all the same. Next time I will try half and half with UU.

1 Like

I bought a butterscotch syrup from My Protein, which I planned to add to Huel for a butterscotch flavour, but tbh I couldn’t taste much difference between that and caramel flavour.

1 Like

Uncle Roy’s does Butterscotch-flavoured drops…

1 Like

I might have known, they do everything. I need to place an order with them methinks.