100% Huel black only diet

Hi :slight_smile:

Has anyone tried Huel Black only for an extended period of time?

I’m considering running this trial for 8 weeks for fat loss:

2 scoops (100g) Huel black plus 500ml almond or coconut milk x 4 per day

8am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

Would be very interested to hear anyone’s experiences or opinions!

2 Likes

Have done 100% Black and had no averse reaction.

As for fat loss, you could go 100% broccoli and not lose weight - Any diet plan with a caloric deficit will cause a fall in body fat.

4 Likes

I’ve been on nearly Huel for about six months and been doing well.
Started with original and using black now. I also use H&S

I found that having only sweet shakes all day didn’t work well for me, there were times where I didn’t want another shake. Hence H&S works well if you mix that in.

I also have the odd meal with family etc and do snack

2 Likes

I decided to do 1 shake in the morning then H & S for lunch and a normal meal for dinner.
It took me a few weeks to fully introduce both into a daily routine but since I have I’ve so far lost over half a stone in 3 weeks.
I’m really loving it as well which is half the battle.

2 Likes

Hey William, great to see you back and here that your initial plan is working well! And that you’re loving Black Edition. Keep it going, you’ve got this!

1 Like

It’s my 3rd week of Huel Black (3-4 times a day) and Huel H&S (1-2 times a day) and I’m doing great :slight_smile:
I’ve lost some body fat according to my scale (around 2%), but there are probably some other things that contributed.
Good luck with your trial Pistol!

1 Like

Great to have you here, @wero. Are you having full meals of your Black Edition and Hot & Savoury? Scales can be a little inaccurate, measuring body fat is quite a complex thing, so if those scales don’t give you the numbers you wanted don’t worry. Use other markers, like how you look and feel too!

Thanks, @Tim_Huel ! Yeah, I’m always having two scoops. I agree, how I feel is a good indicator! And I feel great. Actually, before Huel, I was on a box diet for a year, had constant bloating, diarrhoea, cravings… Since I’m on Huel I have none of these. Slowly losing some pounds, but it’s not that important. I guess in a year timeframe I will get back to the normal level of body fat (I have some extra body fat, but I’m not overweight, so it’s just a body composition thing).

1 Like