10kg weight loss on Huel

Sorry for reviving a relatively old thread, but I just wanted to update that I’m now down to 90 kg! I think this is my sweet spot, but I still need to lose more fat and gain muscle.

I’ve unfortunately cut down on Huel ever since Christmas, mostly because of the bad breath I get from it and craving solid food. I’m not sure what I should do about the bad breath problem…

I tend to keep chewing gum by my side for this very reason!

1 Like

That’s actually a great idea! Didn’t think of that for some reason. I’m guessing the bad breath comes from simply not using your teeth to chew and bacteria etc builds up.

I’ve lost 7 kg in 4 months- which incudes a 2 week holiday stuffing myself. I put it down to replacing takeaways with Huel, and removing any bread or temptations from my house. Also been doing 1 run a week.

I’m fairly lazy, so I like the way Huel makes it easy to keep track of calories. Quite amazed actually that at 48 years, I’ve eliminated what I thought was a permanent middle-aged gain.

1 Like

Fantastic results, well done! I’m feeling inspired to keep going, still positive about change for the better and I’m just coming up to 2 weeks since my start date. Long way to go, but I just think it’s taken years to put all the weight on, it’s not coming off over night!

TireReviews

Hi,
I have also lost 5kg with Huel. It is really working and strongly recommend.

1 Like