A must have

I don’t know about you guys but for me I have always been a massive fussy eater (why I’m overweight) so when I decided it was time to sort myself out and get fit I needed to find something I could add to my diet that will aid my weight loss journey.

I had heard about Huel by seeing people drinking their shakes so I decided to give it a try and I am so thankful I did.

Since starting my Huel journey I have lost over a stone and I feel so much healthier, 100% would recommend and that’s why I became a Huel ambassador.

Originally I was only using the vanilla shakes because I was skeptical about chocolate (we all know how bad chocolate protein shakes taste) but I order chocolate this month and wow, its like having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast but good for you.

The bars and shakes 10/10

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: Thanks so much for posting this, we love to read these messages! Congratulations on losing a stone, that’s incredible. How long have you been a Hueligan?

Haha that’s exactly it! We should put this on a billboard!!

You can have that one for free :wink: haha. But yea it’s my favourite part of the morning and kills my chocolate cravings

And I am now on my third month using Huel