About to start using huel

right im about to buy into thise huel malarkey. can folk tell me the best way to start. what best stuff to get ie original vanilla or the new vanilla. unsweetened or sweetened? best way to introduce it into my day and scoop sizes?

thanks

Hey there! Great to have you on board. You’ll find tons of info here and loads of lovely helpful people too :blush:

Very subjective. Best to get one Original and one New. I love the New and Improved, not keen on the UU personally - but many are. I think if you like sweet-ish stuff then either Vanilla is the best.

Start with one meal a day. 3 scoops, 570ml water. Use these instructions :point_down:

Scoop chart here

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Whats UU Tim?

Unflavoured & Unsweetened - apologies. :blush:

Heya welcome to Huel!! :smiley: one of the best decisions I’ve made :slight_smile:

As Tim mentioned, it’s very subjective: Personally, I find that Original Vanilla is the best base to add different combinations of flavours or the flavour boosts. New Vanilla tastes like Original+Toffee IMO. I also have a sweet tooth, so I’ve never really considered unsweetened.

Yup I just started by replacing my first meal of the day with Huel :slight_smile: Wanna ease into it to let your digestive system get used to Huel.

And the best way to start? Getting ÂŁ10 off with my code Fancy ÂŁ10 off at Huel? :wink: OOPS SHAMELESS PLUG :grin::hear_no_evil:

But seriously though, if you have any questions ask away! The Huel forum has way too many over enthusiastic fans (and official fans I.e. Tim of course) eager to help you out xD

Original Vanilla!!

Ahhh Chrissy. You were just a few minutes too late!

I just also made my first order of Huel and used a random code off the internet belonging to a Daniel.

Welcome to the cult of Huel!

I have been on Huel for 4 weeks now, for breakfast and lunch.

The weight is going down and the energy is going up! :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like