Amazing experience!

I have been using Huel for 3 days now and I already love this stuff!

Tasty, easy and seeing amazing results.
In FOUR days only I have dropped from 15st 11 to 15st 3lbs! That’s 8lbs in less than a week.

I decided to go 100% Huel from the start, and have had 3 scoops 4 times a day. I have added 1 scoop (25g) of unflavoured MyProtein Impact Whey to two of the drinks.

Additionally, I am consuming 15g of BCAA during training.

I am a Crossfitter and train on average 6 days a week (sometimes 7). Having completed 16.1 today I am looking forward to seeing where I will be when the open ends in 5 weeks. I have my eye on 14st 7lbs but to be honest I am looking to be lean rather than light.

1 Like

Hey, that’s great to hear! I’ve recently switched to 100% Huel, and just did my first Cross fit workout this morning and absolutely loved it! I’m an ex-shotputter, so it was nice to start lifting and feeling strong and fast again.

I was wondering if you could help me with some nutrition questions? For now until my body can handle more, I plan on doing two sessions a week (probably just for the first month, will up from there). My question is at what point, if any, do I need to start supplementing my 100% Huel diet?

I’m a 23 yo female, 5’10", weigh 152 lbs, and am aiming for a toned 140lb, so I’m eating 1250 cals a day to lose 2lbs a week (8 scoops Huel/day). I’m aware this probably won’t cut it once I up cross fit sessions to 3-4 times per week, and wanted to get your opinion.