Anti-inflammatory diet?

I have been encouraged to follow an anti-inflammatory diet related to my breast cancer. I had surgery and radiotherapy earlier in the year and I am now trying to get my health/diet organized and I am hoping to make Huel a part of that. Would you say that Huel is consistent with that type of diet? Sorry if has been a topic before, but I did a search and didn’t quite find the answer. Thanks!
Leah

Sorry to hear you have breast cancer… My mum had it about 17 years ago and she’s still hanging around!

Now an inflammatory diet is going to mean avoiding allergens and processed stuff, like gluten, Dairy, sugar, etc. So huel for the most part will tick all those boxes, don’t worry about the gluten free version, I’m gluten intolerant and I can use infinite amounts of the normal standard stuff, same with all oats tbh but that’s a topic for another day haha.

Some people say grains in general are inflammatory, especially in paleo communities, but I disagree for the most part.

I’m sure others will chime in.

Hope you get sorted soon, good luck!

Thanks for your comments. I prefer the original to the gluten-free so I was also happy to hear about your experience with that. All the best! Leah