Anxious new hueler waiting for first delivery

I think it’s difficult to pay less than 1.4 - 1.7 € per meal. If you buy good quality meat and veggies is definitely more expensive. Granola is a bit expensive relative to normal cereal stuff, but again, is better nutrition. then corn flakes or biscuits. :slight_smile:

Yeah although Huel is closer to 2€ here due to taxes and also they buffer conversion rates (Please let us pay in GBP @Tim_Huel would be cheaper for us, safer for you) Sweden btw. Still, it’s okay, price-wise I think

1 Like

Same here, but the problem is not the currency, is the VAT, in UK they have no taxes, in UE we do. BTW it depends on how much Huel you use, I’m ok with far less then 3 scoop, I usually use 90gr per shake, so it’s around 1.5€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I suppose you’re right xD 90 seems awful little! I do 125g a shake usually! :open_mouth:

Hey guys, just checking in to say that I finally have received an e-mail with a tracking number! I’m a lot less anxious now, delivery is scheduled for Thursday the 14th, and on that day I have an evening shift, so I can spend the whole day perched someplace where I can see my mailbox, waiting for the mailmen! Yay!

3 Likes

Great Eleonora! :slight_smile: Happy Hueling!

I know, I’ve tried and it’s too much for me. I also eat some fruit after, just to have something solid too, though. But it’s okay, I’m not fat but definitely I’d like to loose some kilos.