Any chance the old coffee flavour powder will be resurrected?

Coffee was my favourite flavour. I was gutted when they ceased it and the coffee caramel flavour is I am afraid, vile and tastes nothing like coffee.
I even had to go to an alternative brand to source a coffee flavoured powder.
Is there any prospect Huel could bring back coffee flavour? If not is there any still in existence that I can buy?

1 Like

I suspect if it’s discontinued they wont bring it back. If ever I want coffee flavour Huel I will add a level TSP of Millicano instant coffee and that does the trick. Much nicer than the old coffee or the (worse) coffee caramel. It was actually a tip from Julian Hearn who invented Huel but is now too arrogant to be on the forum so I wont tag him.

2 Likes

Coffee and chocolate flavours are literally the easiest ones to do yourself as there are so many choices of good quality instant powders out there that cover different tastes or strengths – just chuck in as much or as little as you want to suit your personal taste into a vanilla shake. As @hunzas said – Millicano or Azera are good choices as they are a mix of instant blended with finely ground whole beans.

2 Likes

Definitely seems like the guys have jumped in already and given you the suggestion of adding your own coffee to it!

Assuming that you are UK or Germany-based, have you tried the Iced coffee caramel Ready to drink?

I really miss the coffee flavour and coffee caramel is just not the same. For my taste its more caramel and cant taste the coffee. :cry:

2 Likes

I hear you!

This feedback will be passed on for sure :heart:

Nothing has ever been as good as the OG Mocha flavour boost :cry:

1 Like

The banana OG boost is better than anything Huel banana rated since.

1 Like

The boosts were peak Huel.

Just needed one big bag open and use as many different boosts as you like to rotate flavours.

Moving to the flavoured big bags ruined Huel for me, I like all the flavours so it’d be over £200 and half a ton of open bags for me to get what I want these days.

1 Like

Yes I agree. 100%

This Flavour boost was incredible ngl.